We at Team Yogurt love good yogurt. And we know we’re not alone.
Interest in cooking with store-bought yogurt, celebrating homemade yogurtmaking, and eating yogurt at all times of day has surged. At the same time, the worldwide yogurt market has scaled to teetering heights.
With new products flooding store shelves, yogurt shops opening at a rapid clip, and a mounting global culinary sensibility, we yogurt enthusiasts deserve a friendly, trustworthy, resource-rich hub all our own.
Welcome to Team Yogurt. We're glad you're here!
About the Founder
Team Yogurt was founded by award-winning food writer Cheryl Sternman Rule. Cheryl has spent her career writing for national print and online media, developing creative recipes for top-flight food magazines, and synthesizing her dual talents as a writer and trained cook by authoring two cookbooks.
Her newest book, Yogurt Culture: How to Make, Bake, Sip, and Chill the World's Creamiest, Healthiest Food, was published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt in 2015. Learn more about Yogurt Culture, read press and reviews, and check out Cheryl's events page.
To read more about Cheryl, visit her portfolio website.
Team Yogurt is proud to showcase the creative energy of a pool of talented contributors. Join us as we grow our yogurt-loving Team.
What you’ll find on this site.
- Sweet and savory recipes developed by culinary professionals -- all showcasing yogurt
- Fair, unbiased product reviews and taste tests
- News of product launches and new entrants in the broad yogurt category
- In-depth profiles of yogurt-producers and yogurt enthusiasts from around the world (we're global!)
- Links to breaking health and environmental stories relating to yogurt and its ingredients
- A carefully curated online shop with recommended books and links to our favorite yogurt-making tools, equipment, and yogurt-compatible products.